Direct Hyperlink: UPSC Prelims 2021 Software Kind
The Union Public Service Fee (UPSC) had launched the notification for the upcoming UPSC Civil Providers (Preliminary) Examination 2021 in January. The web utility window for a similar opened on March 4, 2021, and the final date to submit utility kind is March 24, 2021, until 6.00 PM.
Based on the official notification, a complete of 712 vacancies shall be recruited by this recruitment course of. The united states Civil Providers Prelims 2021 Examination shall be held on 27 June 2021. The united states civil providers examination includes two successive phases. i.e. Prelims and Mains & Interview for the number of candidates for the assorted Providers and posts.
UPSC Civil Providers Preliminary Examination Sample
The united states Civil Providers Preliminary Examination 2021 shall comprise of two obligatory Papers of 200 marks every. Each the query papers shall be of the target sort (a number of selection questions) and every shall be of two hours period. The Basic Research Paper-II of the Civil Providers (Preliminary) Examination shall be a qualifying paper with minimal qualifying marks fastened at 33%. The query papers shall be set each in Hindi and English.
Paper I – 200 marks | Period : Two hours
- Present occasions of nationwide and worldwide significance.
- Historical past of India and Indian Nationwide Motion.
- Indian and World Geography-Bodily, Social, Financial Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance-Structure, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Coverage, Rights Points, and so forth.
- Financial and Social Improvement-Sustainable Improvement, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, and so forth.
- Basic points on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Local weather Change – that don’t require topic specialization.
- Basic Science.
Paper II – 200 marks | Period : Two hours
- Interpersonal abilities together with communication abilities;
- Logical reasoning and analytical capacity;
- Choice making and drawback fixing;
- Basic psychological capacity;
- Fundamental numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, and so forth.) (Class X degree), Information interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, knowledge sufficiency and so forth. — Class X degree);